Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thing # 12 - first post

Thing # 12 will be posted in installments as I work through it.

Question 1: After review all that was said on commenting, the one that stood out the most for me was to make comments meaningful. Don't just comment to comment. Ask question or thank the person for the wonderful idea that they might have posted. I think that most people who post really want to know if what they are saying is being seen or used. Is there anyone out there who has done something similar and gotten the same or different results. Can their ideas be improved? Maybe they have asked a question and need someone to help them find an answer.

I've read through several different blogs and have tried to comment on one so far, but wasn't able to for some reason. I was reading Mr. D's Flying Circus blog # 9 and discovered a wonderful idea that I would love to use for my students. He suggested that blogs could be used to look up author's of popular books. I think that students would love to look up the blogs of their favorite authors and ask them a question or make a comment about something that they really liked about the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment