Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thing # 19 Second try at posting

As Junie B. Jones would say, "I am getting frustration in me." I've already typed this blog once and pressed the publish button and it didn't, so here goes again.

I found Web 2.0 awards list very surprising. It had different categories with the first, second, and third place winner in each. There were a lot of different categories. There were a few categories that I found could be used in a classroom. Comiqs was a pretty neat site. Students could use it to make a comic summary of a topic or book they are reading, creating pictures and text. I thought that they MyHeritage site was cool. My students are too young to use it, but I could have them do a research project at home and they could have their parents help them. Of course it had De.li.cious on it, but Rollyo and the other sites that we have been learning to use. Over all, I found it very informative and useful. I hope this posts. Fingers are crossed... again.

No comments:

Post a Comment