Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thing # 20 - YouTube and TeacherTube

I love TeacherTube! It has so many videos that can be used for school. There was a video about a rap about perimeter. Third and fourth graders would have so much fun learning about perimeter and remember what they learned. Students and teachers could have so much fun learning using this tool. I found a wonderful video entitled, "Pay Attention," all about how technology, such as ipods, podcasts and even cell phones, can be used to teach. It was very enlightening. There is so much technology out there that our students are already familiar with and it would be so easy to tap into that. YouTube also had some really great teaching videos about different things. I'm adding a fun one to my blog when I figure out how to embed. For now, I'll post. These are wonderful educational tools that I will most definitely be using this year.

1 comment:

  1. Kristi - You are such a great help to all who know you! You are always learning and inspiring others to do the same!

    ReplyDelete