Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thing # 22 Nings- Second try

I was really hoping that the problem with not posting would be solved by now, but oh well. I'm almost finished. I'm going to go ahead with thing # 22 while I'm working on thing 21, which is taking a little bit longer.

At first, I was confused about Nings, until I read "7 Things You Should Know About Ning." I really found that piece very imformative. I would love to create classroom project Ning where where my students and I can work together on projects. My students only see me once a week and Ning would be a great way for students to work with each other from home and be able to contact me with questions. Project information can be posted along with schedules and deadlines and informational websites they can use. I really would like to have the opportunity to implement Ning this year with my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment