Friday, July 10, 2009

Thing # 9 - Second try

Here goes again. I found Blogline's Search tool to be the easiest for me to use while Technorati was the hardest for me to use.

I found that there is a whole community of educational tweeters. I didn't know that tweeting could be used in this way. Until recently, I didn't even know what tweeting was. I found it amazing that the internet could be used this way (I know... I'm way behind the times, which is sad because you'd think that at my age I'd be more computer savvy). It is very cool to be able to go online with other educators and discuss what is working or not working or to discuss the latest information on technology, teaching strategies, or educational news. This was a very eye opening lesson for me and one that I plan on continuing to learn.

Please let this post. Aarrgg.

No comments:

Post a Comment