Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thing 8 Try #3

I do not know what is going on, but I've typed this blog 3 times and it keeps disappearing. It will take me forever to get through all 23 things if I keep having to go back and retype it 3 or 4 times before it will show up. I really do not know what I am doing wrong. Here goes again... for the 3rd time. And by the way, my answers get shorter each time I have to retype it. Just so you know.

What do you like about RSS and readers?-- I like how convenient RSS and readers makes it to find the latest news and teaching techniques. By having my favorites sites available, I don't have to go searching for them each time. It will bring up only the latest information.

How do you think you will be able to use this technology in your school or personal life?-- This is very useful in helping me gain new information on the latest teaching techniques and strategies for my GT classroom without having to spend hours searching for it.

How can teachers use readers or take advantage of this new technology?-- Teachers can use this technology by using it to stay up-to-date on the latest in teaching strategies or newest information on the law as it applies to teaching. It can be used to find out what the state and federal legislatures are doing to change education or the laws regarding education. There are many applications for this technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment