Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thing 7

I don't know what my computer is doing, but I've tried to post this blog twice already. Here goes again.

My homepage on my computer is iGoogle. I bookmarked a calendar to my homepage. I found that Advanced Search and Scholar would be very useful in researching topics in my classroom. Students would be able to really narrow down their chosen topic and save time. Lessons and webquests could be made around Google Earth to help them explore our planet. Combining a webquest or lesson using Google Earth and mappr, students could really put together a great presentation showcasing what they learned about Earth. They could even combine the trading card application and make their own fact cards about the planet. There are so many ways that these applications can be combined to make outstanding presentations, all the while keeping their searches narrow. I really think that we will have a great time in class using these.

No comments:

Post a Comment